Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cookie Lee Jewelry Fundraiser

For all you jewelry lovers out there,
you may want click on the photo below to take a peek at the new 
Cookie Lee catalog that just came out!

(Unfortunately, this link will allow you to view only about 1/2 of the catalog. If you are interested in being able to see all the items in the catalog, please contact me and I'll get a catalog to you. Thanks!)

I have been an Independent Jewelry Consultant with Cookie Lee 
for several years now and absolutely love their jewelry!
This is my favorite catalog in the last 3 years!!

You can find jewelry for all occasions at great prices!

All profit from sales will go directly towards Kaden's adoption.

If you are interested in ordering or hosting a home show, office show or catalog show,
please contact me at ourfivetreasures@yahoo.com
Click here to check out the perks of hosting a show.

1 comment: