Thursday, August 11, 2011

We're Leaving Tonight!!

It is amazing how so many emotions can be tied to one day!!

We are excited, nervous, stressed, sad - 
you name it, 
today is a roller coaster ride!

So sad to be leaving our precious boys home without us for 2 weeks,
yet so excited to be bringing home another treasure!!

When you think about us,
please pray for our 4 boys at home,
our little Kaden waiting for his forever family,
Steve's dad who is having a pace maker put in tomorrow,
safe travels and an amazing time in Ch*na together,
our awesome friends Alexis, Amador & their 2 kiddos -
for taking care of our guys at home for 2 weeks,
and that everything would go smoothly with no hiccups!

We leave late tonight and will arrive back home on the evening of Aug. 25th.
We'll update when we can.

So blessed by all of you
and honored that God would entrust us with another precious son!!

4 comments:

  1. I am praying and I am also feeling sad myself because I wish I could be going with you. Or at least going SOON. If you can love on my boy please do! My prayers are with you ALL! I cannot tell you how happy I am for you and for Kaden! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all beside ourselves with excitement! Praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for safe travels. Enjoy your time in China!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a smooth transition for sweet Kaden. May he feel the love and support that he has from you as well as those of us that love him from afar!

    ReplyDelete