Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More photos

Our first moment with Kaden. I know this is out of order, but I forgot to post this one earlier. What you see him in is the only clothes he came with - a shirt, shorts (no undies!), and sandals. He also had a small shopping bag with 4 milk/yogurt boxes, 4 other yogurt treats, a small jar of ginger candy, and 3 pieces of broken toys. Those were the total worldly possessions of this beautiful little boy.



Now, back to more recent photos:



Breakfast!



This is at Panda World - this particular Panda is 30 years old. This would be 120 for you and I.



Annette and Kaden on a carousel at a shopping mall.




Kaden's first time swimming! I didn't realize that he had never been into a full sized swimming pool before. I took him to the edge, started walking him down the steps and he loved it until we got to water up to his waist. I don't think he had ever experienced buoyancy before, and he did NOT like the feeling!! We spent the next 45 minutes slowly working him down the steps - sitting at each one for a long time until trying to move down to the next one. By the time we had to leave and eat dinner, he was standing in water up to his chest, and loving it!

More adventures today - I will try to post more photos either late today, or early tomorrow. It's 5:45 am China time.

Blessing to you all!

- Steve

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tongpan Rd,Fuzhou,China

No comments:

Post a Comment