Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some more photos

It is now Wednesday morning, and we will not be going to the orphanage today. It turns out there is an outbreak of hand-foot-mouth disease, and they do not want Kaden to be exposed. We are bummed by this, but making the best of it. I just spent about an hour talking to my sons in CA - good to see and hear them again. Miss them terribly!!

So, for your viewing pleasure, I'm going to post some photos from the past couple of days. I'll do about 3 or 4 photos per posting, so I don't bog down the system too badly here.

Here you go:



Mommy and Kaden walking along the river walk right outside our hotel. It's about 94 degrees and 2 million percent humidity!



Signing and stamping the official adoption documents - he's ours!!



Our guide, Helen, taking us to "WarMar" - she pronounces "L" sounds fine, that's just what they call it.



Kaden playing, momma emailing and FaceTiming.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tongpan Rd,Fuzhou,China

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pictures...we can't get enough :) I can't believe how well he is doing...God is so amazing. No doubt He prepared Kaden for you guys!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with "Overflowing"! Things look like they are going smoothly and that you are all having fun, despite the humidity. I guess Kaden will be ready for Tennessee when he visits his grandparents there. ;) So glad Kaden wasn't exposed to the hand, foot, mouth virus. Phew!
    Thanks for all the photos, I loooovvveee them!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed Solomon pictures of he and I on that same bridge...he was flipping out...it was hysterical!!! He's trying so hard to wrap his head around all of this...it's soooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete