Sunday, February 13, 2011

Steve turns 50 today!!!

Happy 50th Birthday to the Love of My Life!!


I am the luckiest woman in the world to be married to such an amazing man!
My husband is loving, giving, compassionate, kind, gentle, gracious, full of fun and laughter, 
the most amazing father to our boys, and is always looking for ways to serve others!


He loves the Lord and his family with all of his heart!


Steve, I am so thankful that the Lord brought you into my life 
and for the life that He has given us together with our precious children!
I love you with all of my heart!

Happy Birthday, my love!!

1 comment:

  1. Annette - you are too kind!

    After reading this, I think I want my new title around the house to be "Saint Steven" - what do you think?

    I love you my darling! Thank you and the boys for a great birthday.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete