Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Minute Gifts

Looking for some last minute gifts?

If so, may I interest you in Scentsy or Cookie Lee ?


Scentsy has wonderful warmers that use a low-watt bulb
to slowly melt specially formulated wax.
With no flame, smoke, or soot, 
the Scentsy wickless candle system 
is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances.

Click on the Scentsy catalog photo above
to view all available products & to place your order.

Order now through December 16th and receive a 10% refund
from me on your Scentsy order.
(I will need to mail you a check  for the 10% refund, 
because I am unable to give the discount from my online Scentsy account.
10% refund is for product cost & does not include a discount on sales tax or shipping cost.)



Cookie Lee - Quality fashion jewelry for any occasion.
Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, watches, etc.

Click on the Cookie Lee catalog above
to view featured catalog items.
To order, please email me at ourfivetreasures@yahoo.com
(To view the entire catalog & to place an order,
please email me at ourfivetreasures@yahoo.com
and I will email you a link where you can view the entire catalog.)

Order now through December 16th and receive 20% off 
on all Cookie Lee purchases.
(20% off is for product cost & does not include a discount on sales tax or shipping cost.)


Please contact me at ourfivetreasures@yahoo.com 
with any questions regarding Scentsy or Cookie Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment