Monday, April 18, 2011

LID Received!

We received notice today that we have our LID (log in date) - April 18th!!

We are getting closer and closer to bringing our precious son home!
Kaden we love you so much and can't wait for the day when we can hold you forever!

YEAHHHHHH!!

We would really love to travel by the end of June and be able to get to Kaden by my birthday,
but based on other timeframes that we have been following,
it looks like we will more than likely travel sometime between mid-July to end of August.

Please pray that we have speedy approvals for the rest of our process
and that we can travel to bring our son home really soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gravy I have to tell you that I have a lump in my throat. I am very excited for you yet I have a hint of jealousy because I so wish I could be traveling soon to get Dalton. Ok, tears now, I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is terrific!! I hope to file the 800A this week...still hoping there is a chance for travel by the end of the year! So happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete